Post-Worthy Quotes

 

Just some quotes that hold a special place in my heart

“Blink last” - Kazi πŸ–€ Dance of Thieves

“Astra inclinant, sed non obligant.” - Roma 🀍 These Violent Delights

“I grieve nothing. I take everything.” - Aaron Warner πŸ–€ Shatter Me series

“And this, he decides, is what a good-bye should be. Not a period, but an ellipsis, a statement trailing off, until someone is there to pick it up.” - Love ya Addie πŸ‡«πŸ‡· (and Luc too, tho people have mix opinions on him, which I understand) πŸ’š The Invisible Life of Addie LaRue

“Cronut you” Rosie & Lucas’s πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Έ code. I love these two ❤️ The American Roommate Experiment

“Take what you can. Give nothing back.” - Captain Jack Sparrow and Gibbs 🏴‍☠️ The Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

"I don't date boys who spend more time on their hair than I do" PREACH GIRL. So happy with how the end turned out.- Abbey ✈️ Girl Abroad

"The real magic in this world was always brought about by pain.” - Evie Sage πŸ–€ Apprentice to the Villain

"Death smiles at us all; all a man can do is smile back." - Maximus Meridius 🀺🏟️ Gladiator

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Only A Monster by Vanessa Len